Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mix

You want to visit my blog?! Why not?! I don't mind?!

This is what we said "blog" right?

Everyone can post any comment to your blog. Either good or bad, we also have to accept it.

_________________________________________________________________

Study hard + Study Smart = Stress

I don't know what am I studying right now =="

Study already and forget again. What the hell?! I just fcuk up sometime..

Mr Science... Come one la.. Let me settle you asap la..

_________________________________________________________________

Yesterday mood suddenly freaking down.

恨总比爱放得开。。

Saw someone's pm wrote this..

Yes, I want to release my self from his shadow. So I decide to hate him.

This is my choice, my only choice.

Although nowadays I still keep on update my blog, but I really have nothing much to said.

Sometime, I do feel boring too. [keep on updating my blog]

so yea~ whatever..

Happy enough la..

STUDY LA.. POST what POST LA!! ><" talk to my self

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...