Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy life ever~


这份爱不是“恋爱”
是“家庭的爱
是“朋友的爱
献给你们。。我的家人与朋友们

爱你们的我会支持你~



I am happy and fun today.

I went to Midvalley with Friends and I have a good time with them..

I mean I really have a good time with my best friend, Leou Gyn.

Never talk to her quite a long time and We never communicate face to face already.

So We did it today.

Both of us, ate ice-cream and chit chat quite a long time..

Thanks leou gyn for sharing those expansive ice -cream with me.

Pei Ying was busy with her stuff, and I not going said what she busying.

After we reached, we were waiting for others.

The show started at 8 0'clock.

The warm part :
**Teo Ruby** asking me - You want to drink water? [Thanks alot]
**See Khee** shared her food with me. [Thank you so much]

Why I said I feel warm?
Because I can feel the warm from the friends. Not only them, but also my family.

After we watched finish the Production, My brother and I went to "Wong Kok" to have our supper.

We talked a lot about our life, and he realized that I become mature. Thanks Bro.

My bro is going to China, 100% going. I know I will miss you however I always said I hate you. You know that I love you. :(

What is going to happen? What problems am I going to face?

Now What I thinking was future. Not relationship anymore =]

I can 100 % my heart have no one right now.
-I don't miss anyone
-I don't love anyone
-I don't care anyone
-I can't remember the feeling that I falled in love with them.
-I can't get back the feeling.
-I have 0% feel to anyone of them.


My brother asked me to be strong when he is not here,

He asked me to take care daddy and mummy,

He asked me to take care my self and study hard.

[My tears feel like dropping down]

Without my brother, I really will lost something in my life..

That why he let me know, HOW IMPORTANT IS FAMILY.

我哥哥帮了我很多,当我在写这个post时,我的眼泪真的掉下来了。

我只有一个哥哥,就只有这一个哥哥。。。

我单身以后,我没哭了。。没有为了哪一个男孩哭了。。 除了哥哥。。。



My life, My own life

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...