Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I care about him

Steven Chow, he same school with me since from primary til now

Although sometimes i used to bully him

But it was just fooling around

I love him and I care him.

I dislike people who keep on bully him!!

Male or Famale I don't care!

You fooling with him I don't mind.

But But BUT

it's already too over this time..

I don't know what you want and who you want

My friends is not a toy that standing there and let you choose!

I meet you when Steven's open house.

And That's it!

You bitchy or flirty, Seriously I don't mind

because every girls have their own bitchy level..
But can you please stop hurting my Steven CHow?!

He sms you or whatever just.... don't reply him and make him stop loving?

=.=" SPM is coming.. I don't hope he get any affect from this!!



Why I said you bitchy, you should know that?!
From the first day I knew you,
you give me the first impression is 0% good

And you started to stick all my friends that around me..
NOT ONLY STEVEN.

I know Guys is desperate girls sometime
AND I KNOW YOU ARE SEXY.
But please la,
Release them can arh?

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...