Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fate

They saw him yesterday

Too bad, I don't have the "fate" to meet him

I went back 3.30 p.m

Can you imagine if both of us look at each other?

He trying to show off infront of my friends or what??

Bring his girlfriend to school just to pick her sister?

Lucky he still know what is 羞耻。。?




He really make my life "Fcuk up"?

But I knew that was some changes in my life because of him

anyway..
Don't drive til you die.. that's all for you!



n n n n

no one care about how fast you drive

no one care about how handsome when you drive

but but but but

Someone care about you when you die because of your special driving SKILLS?


come to school then don't act Yeng?!
you die never mind, don't take others people life..

that's it for you!
Mr Tee!


p.s/ yes, I pointing to him.. so what?!
p.s/ I just want to release my anger, that's it.

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...