Friday, July 24, 2009

I crazy again

Thank for Kiet Eie and Fishy comment.

I love them so much. It show that they always around me when I need them.

It show that they always visit my blog? *happy*


Sometime, I do really down for NO REASON or I lazy to FIND THE REASON? Just whatever it be?

Today I'm down again? Feel like angry or mad for something?

But I do not care and I LAZY TO CARE.

Sometime, I rather to let the feeling disappear automatic.

Maybe Tonight I do the wrong things on the wrong time?

When I came back home. I get flu like shit!!! [biasa]

Drink some beer? {yes I did} only one cup.

That it. Told my self.

except for study, I don't care anything.

Suffer then suffer.. Sad then sad..

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...