Friday, July 31, 2009

A crazy girl is going to appear soon

LOL!! Tonight and Tomorrow morning.


It's going to great days.


Night will be hyper, morning will be crazy


Don't care how tired I am.


Just want to be happy


That's what life suppose to be


Sadness throw it away, anger leave it away


Nothing is going to stop me right now


I 'm happy enough right now.


You are a stupid clown that block my road,


You make my life become darkness,


That's no way to make you live in my life now


Out you go!


There's no point to missing you


There's no point to care about you,


You decide to leave it and that's it


No looking back


No chance to taking back


No point to continuo that


You said you did


But last you went away


You said you love me but same to another girl.


Love sounds that


not going to touch it


Not going to see it


Not going to care it


_______________________________

I saw her blog

She broke up with her loves one

She decide to wait for him

She decide to told him "I love you" continuously

She knew that there is someone for him

But she try to act stupid

She try her best to get back him

She is pity

I don't think she suppose to be like that

That's not her

She should be find another one

But I know it's hard

She can't live without him [what she said in her blog]

But I don't think so

She can over it

She is pretty and sexy

She is hot and every guys need it

So Whatever girl!

He's wrong to decide that to leave you

be strong girl

You will never read my blog and I knew it

But I did my job to support you.... Although me and you not close at all... Not even hang out before...

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...