Saturday, August 22, 2009

Today, I went to KLCC book fair with My Mum and Leou Gyn.

I suppose to fetch Ngar Mun, Fishy and Yee Mun.

But something happened and they went there them self. So sorry for that.

Hmm, I don't really enjoy when I reach there [book fair], nothing I can buy. But I saw 张栋梁, he is promoting his product there. Sorry I never take any picture. Miss Gold Fish Did.. haha

After that, me and Gyn went back to my house, Marcus came to my house and fetch both of us go to Jusco and bough an Ice-Cream. Just without an hour, he fetch me back to my home. And I though that's it... I can rest until night...

BUT!!!! During 9 o'clock something, My phone rang and my phone screen show LEOU GYN is calling. I pick up the call and she ask me go for Yam Cha. Okay loh~ I go lo. Went to First Station, Sit down and Wanted to order some drinks. Suddenly LEONG CHENG FAI said "nothing to eat here, go [返回家]la " ..... Then We straight away go... So fish le... ><"

Ching Jin and Cheng Fai playing on the road!! SO freaking Funny!!!! We all just can't stop laughing!! Open the window shout here and there.. Like Sakai! But we really enjoy our happiness.. I know Loeu Gyn gonna miss it so much! Around 11 ++, we only went back home and Thanks to Cheng Fai, Thx for being my driver every time. Once I got License, I promise you, I going to fetch u.. Okay ><"

Marcus~~ Haiz, That Soh LOu!!! Keep On step break.. Until I feel like vomit out my lunch man! Keep break break break.. wasai... Really crazy enough.. But still happy and Funny.

Anyway, Today was a Great day.

p/s I one of the member of LAME GANG!!!

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...