Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Crazy

Today I PONTENG!!!!

I suppose having my perdagangan 10.30-12.30 a.m

But At last, I choose to follow Sebastian that Lazy gang go to Lynus house. ><" Because


Sebastian Influence me!
The Prove!

After that, they playing CS at Lynus house. Even me also feel nervous when Hong Yaip shooting the bad people!

Thank you to Lynus, Sebastian and Hong Yaip because they cook for me.

Yew Kwan cook himself, one big bowl!! all he eat finish! deng!

During we eat, we crap a lot and laugh like shit! [because of MR HONG YAIP]

I'm the "cuci pinggan" girl.

I helped them to wash all their bowls, cups, chopstick and so on..

I use about half an hour to wash finish. Can't imagine that. [Terlalu panjang la]

-----------------------

We went to challenger about 1.05 a.m

Miss Fishy Lim want to call 爆我的机

Sorry that we're late :p

We start our game about 1.30 a.m

Dismiss at 3.30 a.m

Thanks to Fishy Mum who fetch me back to school

Wait for Mr Prakash, having tuition at Pui Yee's house later.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

During the time in car with Mr Prakash, both of us shared a lot of things with each other.
He is a big baby teacher. :)

After we reach Pui Yee's house,

Micheal haven reach yet. Miss Yuniko Chan [ Pui Yee] and I were having some ghost video.

She was too high today. She was laughing til none stop because I said 尔罗史 is Alor Setar.

LOL, not my fault, because I don't know ma.

She desperate about ghost video nowadays, Miss Siao ...

Now 鬼节。。 她还那么兴奋。。



Anyway, That's it for today.

Lynus, Thank you so much yea! =] I heart you.. [TC won't see my blog right?] haha!





No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...