Monday, August 3, 2009

I know you are happy today =]


Don't cry sweet heart =] I heart you

My bestie having a small birthday party in school.

Me and Steven bough her 2 cakes and Yee Mun bring handmade cake. [Professional]

She cry because of touching =]

I feel happy to see her smile =]


Happy ma? CHIN LEOU GYN

Photo will be upload soon..
__________________________________________



Hmm, today nothing special =]

Just went for extra class after 3.30p.m
Learn quite a lot of things

hmm, going to have tuition later

Study hard guys!!


Come and LOVE ME
Love Me, myself, I and Moi



I won't give up.
Because you live and there's a reason why,
I carry on when I lose the fight.
I love you.. My only one <3

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...