Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Family



Group Photo



我再抢镜头 ><"
Yeah~


Sebastian! You not enough tall izit?! LOL


They not singing, They shouting ><"
Miss FISHY!


My pretty girl Leou gyn birthday's cake [ Made by Kiet Eie and Yee Mun]


Two liang Moi


Going to eat Ice-Cream


Yaammm SIIiing


I too lucky ...



Mix with tea, Kicap, Yakult and Many many stuff


I can't stop laughing.. LOL


He vomit out at last!


A lot of foods! But the end, finished!


Happy


Crazy


Two Little Best friends!
We not need show ppl we are best friends because everyone knew it





Photo told you everything, so no need to mention anymore right..
But somethings that I can't show it is MY FEELING.
I think everyone is happy on that day..

Especially during Lunch time..
Too bad 2 of them never join us,
They miss it

We played some silly games and I kena eat that rubbish ><" yiaww!!
But lucky quite delicious =p
Steven Chow, I remember you!



Happy Memory

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...