Monday, March 15, 2010

Yeppiii




I passed my driving test today :)

Happy!

Within a month I get my P license. Good Good.

Thanks to Uncle Sam.

Anyone wanna register for their driving lesson?

Go to Sg Long. Seriously their service is freaking fast.

Today I passed, tomorrow or Wednesday I can get my license .

Within a week..

So fast right? XD


Today I chat with one of my friend.

we never meet and even talk to each other long long time ago.

Seriously Miss him :)

Miss him a lot.

Both of us became  stranger and now back to friends again

I bet him miss me like shit.

Haiz. Sometimes did feel regret but nothing we can do.

everything is fated.


Wish everything is fine.





For him :)

Give your self a rest when you facing some problem.

Make your mind clear and settle it

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...