Friday, March 26, 2010

Comics

My dear Woon Yin borrow me some comics.

All about LOVE. LOVE.LOVE

Haiz, I have to read this kind of comics so that I won't be so lonely right?

At least can dream abit. Like thinking my self is with some hot guy like the comics story.

Haha, Thinking too much.

Too bad, I have nothing to do nowadays.

And very lucky, today Nottingham University send me a letter :)

Yes, They confirm me as a student and I were so freaking happy.


You know what? Not everyone can study there. That why I like Kisiao today.

Not to said what, But I'm the lucky one. 

I don't have good result but they accepted me :) God bless me. Love Jesus.

Now back to Comics.

Wow. Their story is so so so untrue. I mean very not reality.

Sound so impossible happen in real life. XD

After seeing this kind of comics, I think No more perfect guy in the world {for Me}

The story is so so sweet.. Owhh~~



haiz, Don't want write so many, Later my friends complain again XD {saying that I'm write too long~}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't lie la weih. Nottingham University requires A levels. You only have like what? Spm results? Which is O-levels? Not possible.

I have Life. said...

Hey bro, who so free go and bluff you? Nottingham University really accept me what? When I inside there so you can shut up right? If you don't believe go and find out. Nothing is impossible dude!

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...