Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not Alone

Run Run Run


Walk Walk Walk


As long as not going to stay at home.


After get my license, My mum was lazy to take away for me .


Just ask me to drive out and eat my self.

But I won't be alone. Either I ask Cheng Fai or Woon Yin nowadays.

Because they live Sg long.

Anyway, Friday going to badminton again.

Hope can go Full House also .

To Joan, You did your best.

Sometimes you just don't have the luck and NO PLAYER.

So Not you fault.

The same problem always happen in Beruang.

If not, I can Win last Year ady.

I understand your feeling, But lose really not a big deal.

Practice more. Bring back the power next year :)



Here is the new song again :)

Woon Yin, See you later <3


No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...