Tuesday, March 23, 2010

honest

Maybe this is different case.

I seriously hate you.

I dislike people who lying in-front of me and thought that I will never know.

Can't you just be honest?

Just a small little tiny thing.

Really not a big deal.

*Fcuk!

Why am I so angry?

Seriously, Because I never expect you will bluff me.

Shit! Really bull shit!

I though we are friend and we are getting closer.

But What I get is, I trusted the wrong person.

FUCK!

Can't you just make some changes?!

Can't you just show me that you are trusted?!

I should not judge you since we long time never contact.

I should not though that you are STILL SO GOOD.

Everything changes. But I never expect you will changes.

Gosh, I'm a reality girl But there is still some hope on YOU!

But you show me the reality side again.

FUCK! (Shout Out Loud)

Feeling gone in sudden.

You sucks babeh!

Still wanna act in-front of me?

Go ahead.

I will not care about you.

Cheng Fai told me, friendss too much is not a good things. VERY FAN.

There is some friends that I need to waste time on them.

But not you!

Disappointed.

Some friends, I will waste My time, My life, My money on them.

I don't know whether they can feel anot.

But I really do love them if they worth it!



Too much of question mark upper my head.

Why? Why? Why?

It's that so hard to tell the truth.

THAT YOU HAVE GF?

But I'm wondering, Why cant you tell the truth. 

BLA.. Eat Shit!

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...