Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yes I am

Yes, I'm a bitch.

But

You are a fcuker too?

hmm... Lay Hoong, Sound so rude right.. LOL..

Lay Hoong~ A girl that keep on asking me to stop my bad words.. What to do.. That's my style..

Suddenly a person called me Bitch? So should I scold back Fucker Too?

NO.. I'm not going to judge that cutie is a fcuker or not.. Haha!!

I was talking with someone just now.. haha!! And I and X keep on fcuk Here and There.. LOL..

Damn funny.. I laugh til My stomach pain man!! X keep on said "Bitch bitch" then I keep On "fcuker fcuker"..

Some more X was sending some funny video to me.. While I watching.. I swearing again.. LOL..

I just feel Like Swearing on him.. Sound so happy.. haha!! Thx X

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...