Monday, November 30, 2009

Sound so impossible

My beloved friend told me some NEW things in my life..

And I feel So impossible..

And it's toooo New for me..

So I just can't stop laughing right now..

When I was Talking with My friend, I started to swearing and Just wanna bang my head to the wall..

It sound so impossible..

Oh gosh~ anyone can help me to stop my reaction?

It's abit irritating but yea~ This is the fact.. I can't change it..

YOU are just a liar and We are not a FOOL!!

Don't try to play "truth or dare" with me next time, If not.. I will make you .. ngek ngek ngek..

wahahha!!! Okay, Control my self..

My brain got some problem right now.. hmm.. NEED TO REST.. LOL

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...