Friday, November 6, 2009

快乐为我首要的生活条件

Yo!! Happy punya Lim Sook Yee balik whey!

Today Mr Alphonsus, Akmal and Low Yew Kwan's Birthday.

haha! But I absent =.="

Sorry .. I got my plan to follow.


Never mind, My friends still make a BIG party for them..
Yew Kwan present have to replace to him..
Heng dai what..


SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM!!
12 DAYS MORE..

Today went to badminton and have a study day at Fishy house..
Account!! Sejarah!! and Science..
This few days.. Make me crazy!!

Especially Sejarah!! Feel Like swearing!! WTF?!
So many tokoh-tokoh!!



Some boys still go to CC!! Yeng! Forget about SPM


Today quite happy~
No No No~
I should Said.. Nothing happen :)


We are friends, although sometimes we can't be honest to each other,
But please.. We are almost 4-5 years friend.
Don't stole friend's things..

It's hurt..
And some more we need to accept you are the one who stole it.
It hurts our heart deeply..


I know that friends always have argument and dislike each other
But, This is fact of having friends?!
This is LIFE, People!

We Stress, We fuck up, We angry.
But we still need to respect each other!
Isn't it?



To: Yew Kwan
I don't know whether you will angry me that I never attend your birthday party. But I hope You will be okay with it. I still treat you as a close friend. I don't wish that anything will happened. And and and!! Never attend your birthday party doesn't mean I don't treat you as friend.
Happy Birthday once again.. To Yew Kwan, Akmal and Mr Alphonsus

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...