Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today~

Woke up and helped daddy to repair his car. 

Had my breakfirst, and started to clean my house.

My poppy, the naughty dog always disturb me.





After that went to The Mines.

Ruby having dance competition over there.

And meet up some friends.

Sebastian, Kenneth and Ken nie.


After that Go to Eat sushi King. 

Wow.. Suddenly so miss my SUSHI. :)

Thanks mum.


Tomorrow is another day to go for break first with the short one.

Hmm... My green tea with milk! Here I come :)

I miss you so much! LOL.


Seriously, nowadays nothing to update.

But I still continue update.

Wuhu~ How professional Am I?

Nah, Just wanna update for my friends to let them update themself about My life.

I know I got a lot of fans here XD

Self praise KDK.

Anyway. Tomorrow I will update again :)

have fun yo people!

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...