Thursday, April 22, 2010

learn how to love

I will start my University life soon.

Today went to Nottingham to register.

Tomorrow have to go also.

The feeling is getting stronger.

Once I started my Uni's life.

How about my secondary friends?

I promise my self I will study hard and I have no time to hang out anymore.

I used 3 months to spend with them and maybe now everything will stop.

Gosh! 

Even tomorrow.

My original plan : 10.30 - go to gym with Leou gyn
3.30 -fetch friends from cempaka.
5- play badminton with friends.

Now..

Change my plan : 8- 3.30 stay at University
Once the things finished, I have to rush to badminton court.

Semenyih go to cheras :(
 But I have to do it for my friends.
There have not much of chances already.

I feel scare of this kind of feeling.
Said "bye" to them.
How to show that I'm appreciate?

Down.
Challenger, my house and my university.. 
Cheras, Sg long, Semenyih.

Totally different place.
I love my friends.
If one day, There is no more news from me.
Please forgive and moving on.

That's life. ( But i don't feel like facing it!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

To A Friends.
We knew each other quite a time already and we're getting close nowadays

We facing the same problem but you are brave :)

You love her and you prove it.
Not like me.

Wish to be like you, The title I talked with you always the same.
I'm sorry.
But other than you, I don't know who I can talk to.

as you know, You are his bestie.
So jealous :)

CW, Jia You Jia You!
You will get what you want if you never give up.
But always remember Your friends and your family always beside you when you need them k?


Just like me,
When I facing some problem,
My family and Friends will always by my side.

Learn how to love :)


No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...