Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Problems

就算下再大的雨,都会有放晴的时候。

I truly believe this sentence.

Every problems can settle down no matter how long it take.


Maybe years, months, days or hours.

but

I firmly believe that problems will go away.

Yes, baby teach me to be persist what am I doing now.

"you think it's correct just do it"

and don't give up easily.

but, in this world,

there are so many people give up once they get defeat.


include me. Jane Lim.


hmm, never been shameful to said that I'm someone that easily to give up.


I just dislike to be reject.

No one does.

I just dislike to be loser.

No one wants too.

But luckily I still can stand up wherever I get down.


Thanks babe. I love you :)


Sometimes, I do really realized, without him. I have no partner to accompany me at all. GOSH

Today, I needed someone to accompany me to eat breakfast so badly.

But, No one does.

My friends are all busying.

My brother are sleeping. (like always)

My parents went out to visit doctor.

OMG.. 

so at last, I went alone.

But, not that bad actually, being alone.

At least, I still can enjoy.


But, these make me more miss him.


baby, faster come back yea. ILY.



Our first picture.
before relationship started.
Thanks babe.

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...