Monday, August 30, 2010

Farewell

Today is my last day at YYC adviser.

I miss the people there.

I miss those happiness moment when I was there.

 Trainees, thank you so much.

You guys bring me a great Farewell Party for tonight.

Although it's simple, but meaningful.

I can't stop laughing. Just because you guys.

I miss you guys so much.

Although just a month, but we create a strong friendship between us.

Although you guys older than me 3-4 years, but there is nothing big different.

You guys treat me like a small sister, take care me and teach me :)

You know what? I'm lucky to found you guys in this YYC adviser.

I never being alone.
I never felt disappointed.

At least I learn something there. :)


KL is a realistic place but I found out not everything so worst.

我相信世界还没有太烂

你们应征了这句话。 

谢了。


I love You GUys so much.. :)


愿你们健健康康,幸福快乐。
我会想你们的。

谢谢你们带给我的一切。




AH pek : 我会减肥给你看的! :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T.T feel touching after read ur blog ler...haha :)
pls allow me to say here, " our lovely mei mei, great to meet YOU too~ " hehe...and, jane,thx alot ^^ bcoz u bring a lots of happiness to us too and oso a lots of food+sweet! it was reli reli SWEET <3 recall d moment v spend 2gether, even is as short fireworks, but it's oso as beauty as firework! make all of us appreciate it much, n wil keep it deeply in our heart 4ever ^.^

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...