Monday, August 23, 2010

Oppss.. Sorry guys

Again, I'm so sorry to my loyal readers.

I'm late again.

Suppose to update once a week or maybe twice.

But I broke my promise. Sorry :)

Forgive me.

So let's start my topic for today.

Today What I'm going to post is about my job recently.

Yes, An auditor in YYC ADVISOR. :)

Of course.  The audit department just a part of YYC.

They have Tax department, Secretary department and so on so fourth.

Okay, I'm just a tiny auditor at YYC.

But My audit fees got RM5000 okay ~ 

although it's not my salary.

But If i work hard in future, no worries, my salary will be more than that.

I learn quite a lot of things here..

How to survive in this "pressure" environment.

Can't get used to it before this, but now~ I'm alright with it and kinda enjoy for it. :)

Meets lots of people.

KL place, I don't like their human style. Too bad.

I just enjoy with those trainee...

Lucky still got them, make me laugh none-stop. 

Okay.. soon I will be free again.. Last day, Next Monday.

And I going to do some check up next week :) wish me good luck people.


Love you guys.. :)


Smile like we always do..


:) I'm happy now :)

Love you . 


No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...