Thursday, August 12, 2010

Work

I give up on my work.

I mean auditor.

I told the manager I want to resign.

But The boss come and have a small meeting with me.

LOL.

At last, continue stay =.=




So How is everyone?

Sorry, I never update at all these few days.

Tired :)

Tomorrow going to have a honeymoon again :)

anyway.. After I started my work..

I getting no feeling.. I mean no feel to blog anymore.

came back TIRED AND TIRED

Or

LAZY AND LAZY



Introduce a new song :)

 

F.I.R - 荊棘裡的花

 

 

I never entertain you guys :)

I miss you guys.

  

I saw you and her.. Happily together :)

Heart bleeding.  I need him, seriously.

Suddenly feel so upset, for no reason.

What AM I DOING?

我真的希望有一个人在等我,让我勇敢的走下去。

 

Stress like shit!!! 

Giving up.. I'm tired for making my self happy... Just let it be.. leave me alone 

 

arghhh!! I dont know what am I posting? 

 

anyway.. Im done.. update tomorrow again... :)

 

sorry guys.. wanna release stress hehehehe 

 
 

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...