Sunday, September 5, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Busy Busy Busy =.= [ Same with the title ]

Okay, My life is fullfill with my dreamss.

I can do what I want and Get what I want :)

I just stop working last week.

But I still busying with my own stuff.

Clean up my room, throw whatever shit out of my room.

Take care the dog, Clean the house and bla bla bla.

And OF COURSE! Shopping!!

Yup, I went for a shopping on Friday.

Bough something I love.

Get my salary, but not going to use it and put it in to the bank :) Good girl.

This  Monday I went to Midvalley with GOLDFISH.

watched Step UP 3D.

Not bad.. I mean the effect of the 3D in this movie is Nice (Bravo)

About the information and Picture of that day.

Please visit.



Let's said about today.

I wake up in the morning, and went for badminton.

Sorry to Ding Ding and His aunty.

because I'M LATE.

Over sleep. =.=

Rush to there and started our game.

From 11 until 12.30..

wow! I just realized early in  the morning play sports is AMAZING.

I just feel fresh.

after that went to eat breakfast with them =.=

They are the one who eat but not me.. wad da~

after that, as usual.. Driver Job~

Fetch three of them go back ( Fish, Chi Onn and Ding)

When we going back to Ding's house.. OH YEAH~

We saw Fire disaster around his house area.

WOW~ It's kinda Serious.

But since I'm a girl, I going to 3838 lo..


Okay. after that went back home and busy again =.=

The stupid dog need to bath..

The house need to clean up

My room also.

Deng~~

Keep on telling my self to be optimistic.

KEEP FIT lo..



Tomorrow going to Mv with Mr Jon and Jinyi ... hmmm...

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...