Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Give Up.Walk away.Watching you died.

Today I will not to be Polite.

There will be FUCK.DIU. SOHAI and etc etc.

Language will be mix together.

So this post will be 18SG.

Okay.

Let's start MY WAR.

Nowadays, kids are getting rude and brainless.

Never use their brain to talk.

Just said out whatever they like and do whatever shit they want.

Just feel like slapping their mouth sometimes.

Not only those secondary  but also primary.

Gosh! Where is their parent?

Just better to ask them to FUCK their Life..

SOHAI to the maximum.

Dont try to show off infront of others. You never try before and You will never know that feeling and U might be worst than the others!!!

Remember!

不要讲人太多 。
你没有试过, 你就diam!

You don't have the right to talk a single SHIT here.

It's not that you're right when people did not fight back to you.

Is because You are talking non-sense and no one wants to reply you.


You know what? When I saw this kind of people.

I will never talk to them, Just give up.. walk away and YEAH~ see them died in the reality.

When they come out work~

With their so call "SUCKS THEIR COCK" attitude..

WOW~ SUCCESS~

Remember~ Don't Blow the water too big... Once it's 穿了。

although everyone keep quite but don't think people are stupid.

People do realized but just GIVE U FACEY!

DIU~



He did ask me, "why you want to tell him/her? let him/her realized them self la."
I told him back "coz him/her masih boleh tolong"

and sometimes

He asked me " why you dont tell her/him?"
I told him " coz i wanna see how he/her going to died."

Some people, it's not that we don't want to help.. is just that When you try to help him/her. They will just 变本加厉。

I think most of us meet this kind of people =.=





So Just GIVE UP. WALK AWAY AND WATCHING THEM DIE.




!@#$%^&*


Saw that? even Bush also wants to FUCK YOU Guys =.=



I, as a child.

I feel my attitude already terrible and sucks..

But you guys are more professional than me..

So take this picture as your Present.

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...