Friday, September 17, 2010

发觉,等待,失败,堕落。。。 我在笑

I never said I will always be right.

But some people do.

  I'm the one who said sorry when some mistake happen. (previosly)

because I don't want everyone feel Awkward.

I know you or you are rich enough to show your bloody face to the others.

But not me I think.

Actually I already get used to see those rich people with their XXXX attitude.

Sometimes, Not only rich one..

Also the Normal one.


The rich one, I never complain much, Or fuck them because they got  the right to do that.
They rich what.
My Cousins, My uncle's friends.
Too Much.

Maybe I'm not living in their world, that's why I can't get used to it, Why they can treat people like this?!


I just can't stand for it.

As least, Whoever I meet previously.
They still good in my life.
Although some of them show me that fucking face before But at least they know how to appreciate when I'm said sorry.

I hate saying sorry when I don't think I'm wrong.
But I just HAVE TO .
You know what, 很委屈.

But I learn a lot from there, SERIOUSLY.
Learn 忍忍忍。
But, I will just stand for those people who I think They have the right to.
If I never F you before, means You have the right to keep on showing that face.
But if You're not, and You try to show me that Fucking face.

Try it then.
Actually I also dont know why suddenly I got this feeling.
Maybe Because I saw He trying to Being good with SOMEONE.
BUT THAT SOMEONE JUST IGNORE HIM.

BUT I CAN 100 % CONFIRM that HIS ATTITUDE IS BETTER THAT SOMEONE!
But that SOMEONE having the right to Show that fucking face. :)

haha! You see... 
that why 我欣赏有钱人没有把架子,
不要把自己抬得那么高。
我知道你有钱。


可是,更多人想看着你怎样死!
我今天,可以在这里这样说你,证明了我已经不需要再给你一点点的面子。

人要面子,树要皮。
就算再怎样不爽,难道就不可以给一点面子给他?
你不给人面子,人家怎样给你?


In my previous posts, I said before.
Some people, Can help.
But some people, I just waiting to see, How they gonna XXX.




You rich.
But You dont have the right .
because you never appreciate before!
KNSBBQKNN.
!@#$%^&*()_+


Main point : You did your job, if he dont give a damn about you, why should you?
他们已经不值得让人讨好了。
said sorry to them, they accept then accept, if they dont. fuck them off.
since it's not your wrong.. WHY SHOULD YOU CARE ABOUT IT!

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...