Friday, October 16, 2009

Sports~~ sports~~

Break my record, 2 days never update.

Today, I should update for my friends... A Big Gang Family!

We went to Mountain climbing and badminton..

Mountain climbing I not that enjoy, because very tired.

I just climb til level 2, I gave up.

About 1 or 2 years never go to Mountain climbing..

We separate to two group,
The "cha" one is -- Me, Ngar Mun, Yee Mun and Fishy!
The "pro" one is -- Kiet eie, Eu jin, Steven, Kevin, marcus, Woon Yin and Ding!

After that, Cheng Fai join us in 叹茶屋
We ate a lot, have fun a lot.

Then Continue to Our COURT... BADMINTON TIME!!!!!!!

I called Mr Leong to Join us from the start, but he wasn't free, but at last he came and played with us.. Damn nice!!

So lucky that I win him one set, but overall still lose, of course =]
He is a good player~
I will invite him next time.

So today have 10 People Mountain climbing, 11 People went to 叹茶屋 and 9 People went to played badminton... :)

We are Happy Family!~ =]

Thx for Michael, Your Driving skill is good~

Photo will upload soon =] yeah!

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...