Monday, October 12, 2009

适者生存,不适者淘汰


Everyone have their own world.

Don't try to change their world without their permission or because you are their lover.

because WE don't have the right.

You love him, So accept his attitude.

You can't accept, choose to leave.

He love you, So he should accept your attitude.

If he can't, Please ask him to leave.




Don't be blind in love. 受过的教训,要反省,要学好。
He leave me because He can't accept my attitude.
I cried because I accept what he did.
I scold him because I feel he is terrible.
We broke up because We are different WORLD.
He tried to change me, I refuse, Because he don't have the right.





Love NOT important.



Because of him/her, you lose you mind?
Because of him/her, you kill your self?

WITHOUT of him/her, you are nothing?


How about without your parents?
Think your self
NAH!! THAT IS NOTHING! Out you go


适者生存,不适者淘汰。
还是坚持在原地打转的你,You will get nothing at last.

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...