Sunday, January 15, 2012

I'm out of your qualification

Friend, we lost contact almost a year.


Suddenly, we keep in touch again.


I give you my heart like seriously.


Just hope that you will appreciate it.


But you just scratch on it by using your knife.


Friend, how could you did that?


Even I know that's the process, we can be a true friend actually.


But you don't want to. Why?


You can just ignore me if you don't feel like to. 


You were so nice previously. Like an angel came from the heaven.


Now, you never act like an angel yet not a devil.


Just like a real human, a pure real realistic human.


I'm too far from your qualification line.


You're too far over my border line.






and, that's our friendship.




Just like LOVE, 

it's gone like no where.

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...