Monday, June 28, 2010

Holy Mama

I don't know what's going on.

Family got problem.

Relationship got problem.

Friendship also the same.

Although . Everything settle .

But still. Can't understand why suddenly come in one shoot.

Feel Breathless in a second.

but everything settle down very fast.

I need to do some revision and work today.

Social science.

Study Diary (one paper)

English

Economics.

But I still need to relax right =.=

Just came back and started my work.

Finish study diary.

and continue with my social science.

Arh! I can't understand :(

How am I going to do the assignment?!

nevermind. understand it first.

Going to have English  test on Wednesday.
Lucky I passed today test.

Gosh~ breathless.

Sumore, he is not by my side.

:( Mood did screw up because of this. But I did my best to get used to it.

Study hard. and Never think too much.

I just don't want to make him disappointed about me.

Not only for him. But also myself.

I hungry :(

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...