Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exam, presentation and assingment

Yea, I having final EXAM within a month.

Tension and stress.

Not only that, I have lots of presentation and assignment to prepare.

Let me list down my own work before I continue my story. :)

1.) English Assignment

2.) Business assignment

3.) Social science presentation

4.) Ekonomi Tutorial works

5.) Business presentation

I have to arrange my timetable. Tired.

Exam is around the corner and I just started to study. :)

Wish me good luck.

I just have to complete my Ekonomi work and Business assingment today.

Sorry, I decide not to go for cherie's Birthday.

Sorry Cherie, Happy Birthday :)

- - - - - - - - - -- - - -

I love you dear :)

So random hahhaha!


Anyway, headache right now, kill too much of braincell to do finished the business assignment in 1 hours.

Continue to my Econ's work..

Social science work I don't know how to do. =.=

It's like need to discuss but We all never discuss LOL!

Just do whatever I know.




No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...