Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hello everyone :)

 Hi, My loyal readers.

I'm need to apologize here. 

I know I getting lazy to update.

But yea, Nothing I can update recently.

Nothing special happened.

I just feel like being hooky these few days.

Lazy + Lazy = Very lazy.

Getting piggy nowadays :)

Today I saw a team of scouts, and I wondering someone.

There is a place I almost every week will visit.

University, Ashley's house, home, badminton court, et catera.

One week I need to refill two times for my petrol.

Mean I need to use RM 100++ per week. 

Oh gosh. Can't believe it.

As usual., Today back came back home early, so I do a visit to woon yin and Ngar Mun.

We went to Jusco Mahkota-Fruit Land, to have our lunch.

After I send them home, I came back and start my work.

I clean my dog cage, clean outside the house area, take a bath for my doggie-Poppy and 

making my clothes to the hanger and put them under the sun.

Tired.

And I just set up my timetable.

Going to study hard again.

But, I miss someone :)




This Friday and Saturday, I going to be freaking busy.

Badminton in the morning, movie in the afternoon ( maybe), badminton in the evening, Gathering party in the night!

OMG.

Faint.


Now I only realized I got lots of activities :)

Proud of my self.

( need to update to another blog ady ) 

Bye bye peeps! 

Love yea <3

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...