When there are too much of choices for you to choose, I do not think it's a good idea.
Just like a product, when there are too much of choices of brand, price, quality, we will started to get headache.
No doubt, but it's better than no choices sometimes.
I've finished my exam, everynight hang out. Almost. Thursday I restart my work engines. It's kinda sheeezzz hahahahha!
Don't know why, I miss a person that loved me, I mean still loving me.
Whether or not, I'm still happy with my decision, Let go the old one, get a new one.
Every guy have to face the reality, Girl love the way of love, but She needs more than just love. The responsibility for future life, the money you own, the love that you would like to give her.
But I knew so many truth after all these while
-27.11.14-
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 年后,还是持续一样吗?
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
如果我告诉你 我谈恋爱了 你信吗? 有些东西还是保持沉默 是否会天长地久我不知道 是王子还是路人 时间来证明 开开心心过我的人生 :) 壹里有
-
被点到必填, 不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷。 (1) 请老实的回答每一个问题。 (2) 不行擅自塗改題目。 (3) 写完请点10位小朋友,不可不点。 (4) 点完后请通知那10位小朋友他被点到了。 被点到的:: 1. Leou Gyn 2. Pui Yee 3. Steve...
No comments:
Post a Comment