Its been awhile I reached here. I mean 3 weeks ago, life isn't really good here but you know what, I got my new friends who support me.
I don't know why but I really feel lots better after I went to church today. They sing and they hug. They talk and they laugh. They seems to be so relax and being themselves when everyone is at the church. No one force to do anything that they don't like. You can choose to sit or to stand, you can choose to sing or be quiet. You can choose to dance or shout it loud. YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.
I thought I'll be back earlier tonight but no, I enjoy every seconds inside the church. I feel the love and the joys. I feel the worthies and satisfied. No one tell me to stay nor leave. But I feel like I'm belong to there. Because I know when no one is with me, He is with me. When no one is talking to me, He is by my side.
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 年后,还是持续一样吗?
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
如果我告诉你 我谈恋爱了 你信吗? 有些东西还是保持沉默 是否会天长地久我不知道 是王子还是路人 时间来证明 开开心心过我的人生 :) 壹里有
-
被点到必填, 不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷。 (1) 请老实的回答每一个问题。 (2) 不行擅自塗改題目。 (3) 写完请点10位小朋友,不可不点。 (4) 点完后请通知那10位小朋友他被点到了。 被点到的:: 1. Leou Gyn 2. Pui Yee 3. Steve...
No comments:
Post a Comment