Thursday, November 27, 2014

Attitude

The way you treat you pets.


The way you treat the guards.


The way you treat the others during Sales.


The way you treat the Children.


The way you treat the people who smiles at your kids.



Not everyone are bad. At least, We are not.


Sometimes, and I don't know why. There is no one like me. I always repeating think that " did I say any wrong thing today?"    Just I feel I don't really suit anyone.

Every time before comment anything, must hold my words in and go through every nerve of mine to confirm it's alright to keep on. Because I always knew that I easy to pop out wrong comment.


It might be wrong decision, wrong answer, or even wrong suggestion.

In Uni, I've a bunch of friends who are much more mature than me. Their suggestion, answer are so much accurate than me.


In secondary, I've a bunch of friends who have a better background, which I can't even compare with them. The place they went, the food they eat, not everyone can afford it, I do can afford it but maybe few times in a year? and slowly the time we getting tgt are lesser.   Or somehow, everyone have their own friends.



Yes, No one has the ability to know what am I thinking.



alright, I do not know what the - am I thinking. But one thing is always accurate is - Friends will always change, but you can find a (target) who can seriously bright your whole life. No offence, but after that you will realized, friends can't always accompany you, or somehow, they always change. But the one who sit beside you, will always be there ( if they will).


Last time, I always wondering, when someone is in relationship and they just throw friendship away?  It's not a good idea but friends will keep changing, this is reality.  No need have a best friend or maybe have friends or close friends are more than enough?    after reading an article always wake me up from the deepness night.







No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...