I'm sick again.
Within a month, it's the second times.
Actually it's not something special but I dislike the feeling seriously.
The painfulness from inside of the body will kill you.
I hate headache and body pain. But before you get ill, this is the process -_-
I curious the reason of getting sick, as in I'm not someone that always get sick easily.
I realized, I'm getting too hard. Work too hard, Study too hard, Play too hard.
My mum scolded me, since I'm so tired from working and studying why still want to hang out.
And I told her : Mum, I'm having holiday, and I'm like busy than during studies period. I couldn't let my whole holiday just went off like this - Work and Study.
So I still do hang out and plan my working time, study time and hang out time as well.
But maybe I'm always get enough rest and suddenly my body couldn't stand the new life of me.
Yes, I choose it. I choose to be busy. I choose not to think too much.
You know, when the brain is tired, it wouldn't function so much and of course it will cure my emotion.
-----------------------------------------
recently there are lots of activities that I had join, For example : Clubbing, my friends help me to celebrate birthday! :)
Woon Yin's farewell.
Khalil's Concert!
Stella's Birthday!
Pahang's Trip!
Okay! That's it ! :)
Hoep you guys have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 年后,还是持续一样吗?
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
如果我告诉你 我谈恋爱了 你信吗? 有些东西还是保持沉默 是否会天长地久我不知道 是王子还是路人 时间来证明 开开心心过我的人生 :) 壹里有
-
被点到必填, 不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷。 (1) 请老实的回答每一个问题。 (2) 不行擅自塗改題目。 (3) 写完请点10位小朋友,不可不点。 (4) 点完后请通知那10位小朋友他被点到了。 被点到的:: 1. Leou Gyn 2. Pui Yee 3. Steve...





No comments:
Post a Comment