Sunday, July 1, 2012

Humanity

when there is something you never expect happen and it happened, you will feel unlucky.



Unlucky. How to define it? 

1. Subjected to or marked by misfortune.
2. Resulting or likely to result in misfortune; inauspicious.



There are always some UNLUCKY follow us. 


Today is 1st of July,


I don't care whatever shit happened before this, I gonna beat it down.

I don't care how hard it is, I gonna make it.


It's just a process.


I never feel down when I face so many problems recently.

and I settle it successfully.


No matter how hard it is.

The first thing to settle - my emotional.
I realized after I've made my mind clear, I can settle everything smoothly.


and I'm glad for being myself right now.

About the other things that will cause me emotional, I left it.


Because I know what is much more important for me :)


Sorry that I've to resit the paper. But I never complain.

Because I know I can make it.
and I will start my second job start from tomorrow :) 


Kumon: Monday and Thursday 5-11pm.
Accountant: Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.



oh yeah, Next friday I'm having holiday, you know why?

it's 6 of July. :) going to celebrate with my friends :)

 My day is coming.

No matter how bad it is. I gonna change it good.


Life is depend on me, not the others.






No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...