Thursday, July 5, 2012

Break

Everyday working is tiring for everyone.


and It makes me feel a little bit of breathless somehow.


Accountant: The work that I get a little bit complicated than the others, but because I will be learning this in the future so that why.


Kumon: The children are not easy to take care as well, you always need to calm down yourself when talking to them.. anyway, hard to explain.



It wont feel stress but headache.


and some more I need to study, that why, I left one month to study.


Work and Study seriously Tired man.


and I realized I need someone to talk to, but there is no one.


Maybe I just need sometimes,  to seriously make myself recover and stop this stupid attitude.



Today I send a msg to my boss and request for rest. Thanks god, she approved, but somehow I still need to go back for training at 10pm.


The next day I still need to go back accountant office to continue my work, as in there is still ton of papers to let me settle.

Life Life Life.
一直用忙来麻醉自己原来只会让自己变得麻木与愚笨。

原来,我还是。。还没有过去。。。



Today, I helped my mum to clean the house and take care the dogs as well..

Need to study again in night time.




Hope tomorrow... I'm gonna enjoy it...
actually I quite worry... Clubbing isn't my flavor.


Just have a try... maybe...

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...