Sunday, July 8, 2012

Decision

erm, I'm facing some problems recently which is unnecessary for me.


As readers know, I've feed 2 dogs and both of them are my life.


Just as important as my life.


hmm, I think this problem appeared quite sometimes but I do not know how to face it. -_-



My parent keep asking me to choose either one of them of that I no need to be so tired.

Because I need to face my studies and working at the same time.

When I work, my dogs don't really have anyone to bring them to jog, bath for them.


and sometimes, I did feel fed up because after I came back from work, I'm so tired and still I've to bring them to jog and bath for them. It's a must!


But I never give up before. I do not want to choose either one of them because I going to make them stick together.


The one which stay will suffer as well because it going to miss it's partner.


Both of them are actually a good dogs. At least I wouldn't feel lonely when I'm alone in the house.



Aiks I don't know what to do.


Except for keep quite when my parent told me about this, nothing else I can do.


I'm not the only one who says wanna feed a dog. Sometimes, Money isn't help at all..






when you don't even give a little help... Money is the only thing I can ask from you... Sighhhh...



No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...