Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Birthday

My Birthday is the worst day for me?

This few days happened lots of things.

Not happy but sad.

Last Sunday, My worst day.. He walked away from my life.

And almost everyday, some people accidentaly asked me about him.

I never blame anyone.

But I already beh tahan, when they asked about it, my heart like stung and I dont know give what reaction.

My heart is bleeding But I still have to pretent. Cant cry out loud like others.

This wednesday, My Birthday.

My friends ceiling fell down and luckily no one injured.

The house sook of water.

and I helped them to clean.

But I already feel Why is TODAY.

And My friend's car something happened on that day too...

It's like.. I feel like WTF? My birthday MAN!

My heart alreaady feel breathless.

and today happened something terrible too.

Today haven Math and english exam.

Math exam i gonna fail it. Because I know I dont know how to do.

and My friends feel guilty so they cry.

I so wish, I can be like them also. No need always cry on the phone.

When They cried, my heart started to become messy.

and during we going to Kajang area, My friend bang another car. GOSH, Accident again.

My heart is totally like,... stop...

Can stop happened this kind of Shit things?

I feel bad about it, dont know why.

and I don't even want to face it

我很努力的在承受这一切。可是。。 还是算了吧。

Can you guys like stop mention about him?

Too many things happened.

Sunday - He walked away

Wednesday- Friend's ceiling fell down, Marcus fly away. Friends's car happened something.

Thursday - Friend happened accident.

Friday- Woon Yin fly again.






I BEH TAHAN LA!!!!





很累

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...