Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Get over it

Thanks to my friends.

I mean everyone.

The one who support me from Facebook, Blog and around me.

Thanks a lot.

I love you guys.

Yea, Kinda Stress.

I mean I'm seriously in stress.

 Friends are leaving and my ex lover.

But don't worry.

I'm coming back. Everything will be okay soon. 

And as you guys know, I'm a strong girl :) Sure will be alright.

Sometimes, I just need to be alone, find someone to talk :) 
Jon, Ming and Ronnie .. Thanks for sms with me these few days.

Pei Ying, Stella and Ashley. I came back to your gang once again :) [Sorry, make you guys worries]



听过五月天的歌么?

我从来不怕爱错,就怕没爱过。

我和他也成为了朋友。

有些东西还是需要面对现实。



Don't worry, I will be alright .. Just need sometimes.
This is not the first time I face this kind of problem.

But when all come in the same time and mix it together.... WALAO.. SAKAI ady lo XD






No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...