Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Life style



I love this picture so so much.

I miss Mr leong so much ..

and I miss him the most among the teachers. (Sorry for saying that But it's truth).

I went back to Cempaka on Monday.

Just for the teachers, nothing else.

And I bring Fishy to Nottingham before that. Please Visit this Link


There is the story. Lazy to type again .


Too bad, I just love this picture. {What have I done to this dog?}
- I still remember I shaking it's head up and down.. Wad da~

But I'm happy, Maybe I'm just too bored.
Today went to Seremban.

Visit the doctor, Suppose go to hang around but no chances.

and someone make me feel pik cik. =.=

After that, I still need to help them settle some personal problem.

LOL~




Who wanna hang out with me?
Booking please XD.
Although I have 2.1/2 months sem break.

But I still very busy XP

I start my work on August~ 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




Get back to your life.
If you have nothing better to do.
At least don't come and disturb my life.

I'm a human being.
Nothing much I want.
Only happy I wish.

There is a limit.
You are just a stranger.
Stop acting like you know, when you knew nothing.

Friends are to appreciate, not to call only when needed help.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
“我的路,我自己会走”
现在的年轻人的想法。

不要忘记,你跌倒时,是谁扶你起来。

除了你自己。

家人
朋友



Never because of LOVER and argue with your FRIENDS or FAMILY.

Try your best to let them accept your love one, not to fight with them.



If  its yours it will always be yours; If it's not it will never ever be.


No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...