Monday, December 20, 2010

Smiling while facing the problems


My Lovely Dad and I :)

Today is the special day. :)

My father having operation right now.

God bless him .

I'm worry about him but I confident that everything will be alright.

I love him <3

now is 6.29pm, I'm just so free to stay at hospital to online. 

God bless him and me, having wifi here! So high class right.

Actually here is kinda like HOTEL.

Just feel comfortable over here.

LOL! sound funny right.

Birng laptop and some books here.

After tonight! everything will be alright!

GOD BLESS HIM!


ps, I love you dad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ur papa will be fine..
i'll keep my finger crossed for him..^^

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...