Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ehe Ehe Ehe!

I"M BACK PEOPLE.

Okay, it's more than a week I never update my blog.

So So sorry.

It's nothing happen actually.

Except for her!

Tatah!!!


Seee!! Seee!! Chai Woon Yin is BACK!

You can see that I'm so shock right!

My shorty was came back from Aussie! :)

Actually she wanted to give us a surprise, but too bad. A betrayer Marcus Cheah told us everything before she come back. :P We Win!


So nothing big different. But yesterday she went back to aussia again.

I went to visit her before she go, Whole week I never accompany her because I have class to attend.

Don't worry, I still can meet her on December :)

Presentation, Assignment come back to me once again.

It's kinda stress.

:) But I will fight for it!

&

I'm so sorry because cant attend my colleagues BBQ party.

I know they miss me a lot :)

So how about my fans?

everyone still fine?

busy with something?

anyway, wish to see you guys soon.

(All the readers are my friends, so hope to see you guys soon)

happy Birthday to Eu jin, Ivin Tan, Syanas and other friends who is birthday in this month.



Update soon.

be patient.

Love you guys! <3

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...