Sunday, May 13, 2012

Get used of it

Life is always unexpected.


Yes, I went into a relationship before this. 


But it never stay long.


and I don't wanna mention about it.


That's nothing I want to keep secret from.


It's nothing special.


But I'm hurt so bad.


So, If you never see me smile.


Please, Try to understand me.


I'm not being cool.


I just need sometimes to be alright.


I'm having exam right now.


I couldn't control my emotional and yet I force myself to.

I couldn't concentrate yet I have to.


so, I just need a hug or maybe a smile from you.



It's more than enough, buddies.






and for you, all the best and have a blast.

Don't worry, This is not the first time for me to face all these shit.

It's just a process and I'll be alright.



See you people, I will be back when  I'm done

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...