Tuesday, September 6, 2011

:D

Life's good 


Try to make it better and smoother. 

I'm gan jiong-ness right now. Because My result will be coming out soon :D



Hope that everything is fine and pass :)

pray hard for me please people.


Start from this week, I've to fetch my dad to Subang Medical Centre everyday~

What to date me?

Either morning around 9-12 or 5-night.

I just miss my brother so much, Please do come back earlier and help me to share the responsibility. 

oh yeah~ If you want to date me please do inform me earlier.

You know~ I'm not those who 即兴的人.

Some more, I need to left sometimes to me myself, family and Doggie!

hehe, paiseh paiseh a~~

Please do date me out XD..





p/s: chang pei ying, please do organize badminton on wed and thursday.. Ple-lease~

and My Best friend has her new nickname, SAMANTHA.

Cant remember?   Samantha = 上面大

她自己讲的,看到她就很容易记了。   (因为她真的上面大)


Joking! :D She is a pretty girl, but too bad She got a BOY- FRIEND~


Life's good;Lets enjoy it.

No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...