Tuesday, July 19, 2011

其实

I want to said this to you after I've added you in my friend list.


When you're complaining about the other girls!



and ya, but I can tell you that You're the shyt girl who always complain about the others and never realized yourself you're one of them. Since you dislike it, Quit facebook then. So that I no need to see your post (complain about the other girls again) Or maybe I can just press "Unfriend". It's a shame to have you this kind of JUNIOR.
5 minutes ago ·  · 
    • Jane Lim Sook Yee and ya, Forget to said that, You've thousand of Mother, Father, Brother and sister. Too free HUH?!


I've post this at FACEBOOK. But after I've cool down myself, I realized you're nothing in my life.


 and I've remove this post from Facebook within 3 minutes.

 People do change. But depends on which way they are changing.


At least, I as your Senior has disappointed on you.


It's like a girl who act like a bitch and scolding the others BITCH?


Do you know how to respect people?


and posting that You don't mind other people's thinking. Whatever They like?

If a person saying you're bitch, maybe You no need to care.

But if out there is like thousand of people staring at you and call you XXXXX, You should think about yourself seriously.

I can 100% saying that YOU'VE A BIG PROBLEMS.



Aiks. I've no idea on you. A PURE KID become something like this.

There is some blurr image on  my mind during you're form 2 and saying Hi to me.

But I think it's gone.


Hope god will follow and take care you.

I do not wish to see you next time who holding a cigarette and smoking there.


  Wish you luck. and stop COMPLAIN the people. Thanks



No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...