Friday, February 26, 2010

Update

Seriously I got so many things to said in my heart.

As usual, These few days I hang out with friends and family.

*******
On thursday, Me and Pui Yee went to Jusco Cheras Selatan to watch a movie.

-The Legend-

Watch again x.x

We took some photo and chit chat .


 

Pui Yee and Me
************

Today woke up at 7.30 am Just for Chew Kiet Eie!
We giving her a big surprise for her birthday party XD

She scared to open the door.

Even we keep on knocking and pressing the door bell (how shame is that XD)

At last, She open it.

Dadah! The present we gave her. 



Love Punch. 

To let her punch her Lover .

For Her bf safety, we are going to buy an insurance for her bf .. ngek ngek

anyway, Happy Birthday Baobei Eie.

We have alot of fun today :)

 

Our so call group picture.
Wong voon fei as camera Man. :)

Thanks voon fei.


***********
I also face some personal problem.

Seriously, I can't solve the problem this time.

 Heart Broken
No more cares.

That why this few days I feel so Tiring.

I know I can make decision.

But those words I just cant spoke out.

Isn't it annoy?

Forcing me to give answer and I just walked away.

How irresponsible is me?

Sighing

We know each other 3-4 years.

Do I know you well?
no.








No comments:

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...