Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Exam Period

Hi! Almost half a year I did not post anything. I almost forget my password to this blog. God bless.

I'm going to have my CFM paper on coming Tuesday. 6th of June :)

Wish me luck guys.

I know I'm not suppose to waste any time to post in these time right now.

But I would like to Thanks to my babe. Mr. Cheah.

These few days, almost everyday I'm crying because of tension.

I'm not sure whether I can do this or not. But no matter how, I will just try my very very best then.

It's too tired to study and work at the same time. But this is the path that i choose. So, no regret.

This is a fast post because I will be back again after my exam. I want to release my words and show my passion bf how great he is. :)

Stay Tune. It's time back to my book.


Even though I know there's no reader here but I will post and record my special moment once in a while.

Soon our 3rd anniversary will be arrived.


Oh Ya! My Friend, Goldfish Lim is in a relationship now! How surprise :)


Lovely dovey.


Ciao!

1 comment:

shimaa hassan said...


تقدم شركة العربي شركة للخدمات المنزلية بحائل خدماتها في مجال تنظيف وتعقيم وعزل الخزانات

شركة تنظيف خزانات بحائل


شركة عزل خزانات بحائل

我生病了

 不知不觉已经来到年尾了。我想记录一下我九月发生的事情  一直以来我都很庆幸我没有进医院的记录。可是不懂你们信不信,我在今年有种感觉,好像这个记录要破了。当然只是随便想一想。可是真的在九月来了。我的脑出血导致头疼和进医院。 一开始只是头疼,可是开始呕吐和持续的头痛。症状:躺着不疼...