A movie about Time is Money, Money is Time.
Everyone Start their real life when they were 21.
It's automatically pop out on your left hand - THE TIME THAT YOU LEFT FOR SURVIVING.
The time decrease by second.
Day By Day- Time decreasing.
You pay your food by your time that shown on your left hand. Pay everything with your time :)
It's different from our real life nuh, We never know what will happen in the future and how much time we left.
But in this movie, for the poor one, they always need to work hard to maintain their life. Salary = time.
You will get your salary by increasing your time left.
It;s a good movie for me, as always.
Because I realized that I do not know how to be appreciate what I have right now and keep rolling my self in the deep of him.
It's sound so stupid but yes, I'm stilll doing it.
So Jane- Are you awake right now?
Live Forever or Die trying?
I will try my best to leave you and live forever.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 年后,还是持续一样吗?
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
大家好,不知不觉过了3年。MCO 已经是6年前的事情了。时间从来都是公平的。没有人有更多或更少。今年可能会有大的事情因为有安排要进入人生下一个阶段了。 可是我真的不是很想现在这样的方式继续活下去。不懂为什么我觉得一成不变的生活,没有目的的生活着不是我想要的。我想有突破。 偶尔我...
-
如果我告诉你 我谈恋爱了 你信吗? 有些东西还是保持沉默 是否会天长地久我不知道 是王子还是路人 时间来证明 开开心心过我的人生 :) 壹里有
-
被点到必填, 不填代表你不尊重传给你的人和问卷。 (1) 请老实的回答每一个问题。 (2) 不行擅自塗改題目。 (3) 写完请点10位小朋友,不可不点。 (4) 点完后请通知那10位小朋友他被点到了。 被点到的:: 1. Leou Gyn 2. Pui Yee 3. Steve...

No comments:
Post a Comment